Monday, May 27, 2013

Zzzzz

Well, the blog ended up taking a long winter's nap. As our school year activities are coming very close to the end here, I thought I will try to spend some time here again. I kind of miss it...

We have had such a fun, busy year, our first year here in RI. And when I say busy, I mean it in a good way. One of the many reasons we choose to homeschool is to be able to live our life at a slower pace, hopefully with less stress involved for the kids. But yes, with three kids home full-time, still quite busy. :)

Today is memorial day, and a beautiful day here. We are going out for a hike in the woods, so I will stop now. Maybe I"ll be back with some photos later. For now, here is one of me and the kids from Mother's day, a couple of weeks ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment