Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Home


I don't like to fly, and I particularly don't like to fly alone with three kids. I have been nervous about this trip for a long time. But we made it. Going through airport security is always a bit of a juggle, but mostly this has been one of those times when I notice myself how big the kids have gotten (as opposed to the hundreds of times other people point this out to parents). They were all real troopers! I love that Russ, as soon as we were seated on the plane asked me in all seriousness: "Mommy, am I a real pilot now?"

Anyways, flying in over a snow-covered Swedish west coast was just magical. And to get to see my family again. It has been tooo long. Today we went out shopping to add to our insufficient American winter wardrobes. Snow pants, boots, jackets. Now we are ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment