Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Testing...

My laptop crashed last week and I ended up replacing it with a tablet. It is good enough for most things I used the computer for, but far more convenient when it comes to portability, battery life and such. (It is especially great for playing angry birds, the whole family discovered, though that is not really why I got it.)

I am surprized with how much I like the Kindle reader. I didn't think I would like it very much, but between the number of old books available to download for free, and the built-in dictionary that I need to understand them, it is great! I downloaded Great Expectations, in honor of Dickens' birthday, and now know such fancy words as "pollards," "wittles," and "gibbet."

There are, however a few things that work very differently, the blog being one of them, so it is going to take some time getting used to it.

In the meantime, here's a picture of a cute puppy for you!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment