Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to School

 We had the eagerly awaited first day of school at our house today. I always forget to take pictures, but this year (I say this every year), I will try to be more organized and document more of what we do. Today went well, in spite of the little man feeling pretty lousy with a cold. We spent some time familiarizing ourselves with the new books, started a Spanish course, and spent the afternoon solving a Swedish history mystery online. It rained most of the day, and with Rasi sick, we mostly stayed in. I just sent the girls out with their jump-ropes between the showers. Tomorrow we need to take a trip to the library to get books for upcoming research on brown bears and crocodilians. All in all it was a good first day. As I was getting dinner ready, Gaya came by and said: "Hola! I can't wait for school tomorrow. Adios!" Let's hope this enthusiasm lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment