Sunday, August 19, 2012

Providence Waterfire

Last night we finally made it out to see Waterfire in Providence, the event where fires are lit on the river that flows through the city. I love living in a smaller city where nothing is far, parking is free, and people are friendly. I also love (in a panicked kind of way) that our kids are getting so big. Time to brag: Last night we went out for a sit-down dinner at 10pm with three kids (including a 3-year old who doesn't nap) and it went fantastically! No tears, spills, or tantrums even though it took a half hour before our waitress came to take our order. Everyone had a good time! Waterfire happens every few weeks during the summer months, and I'm pretty sure we will go at least once more this year.
I was thrilled to be out past 9pm. My poor cell phone camera was less excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment