Thursday, January 10, 2013

Puppyversary!


2012 was a great year for us. So many exciting things happened. First out was Pandit, our dog. Today it is exactly one year ago that we brought him home. He is the bestest and cutest lap-warmer I've ever had! I know he always looks sad in pictures, but in real life he is full of energy and a real wiggle-butt!

Looking back, I am not sure exactly why we thought it would be a good idea to get a dog while we had a three year-old in the house. I think I remember someone suggesting we wait, but then I kept pulling up cute pictures from the adoption website, and someone changed his mind. Anyways, the energy level has been a bit intense with the two of them, but the three year-old is now four, and things are slowly settling down.

Tomorrow it's off to the groomer, he needs it badly! So much dirty winter slush sticks to him while we are out on our New Year's resolution walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment